Authoring online content is a fun and exciting challenge…and working with the LinkedIn Learning /Lynda.com team is amazing! Check out the preview of my first course, SharePoint Online: Managing Project Sites, at Lynda.com or LinkedIn Learning. And many thanks to Ed Liberman and Heather Severino for your guidance and support. Looking forward to sharing many more courses!
SharePoint Online: Managing Project Sites
with Shari Oswald
When you’re coordinating multiple projects with a variety of team members, simply keeping track of your tasks can be tricky. SharePoint Online and Microsoft Project Online offer features—including task lists and project sites—that can help you set up, track, and manage your projects efficiently from any location. In this course, learn how to manage teams and streamline enterprise collaboration in the cloud using key features in SharePoint Online and Microsoft Project Online. Instructor Shari L. Oswald steps through how to create and manage SharePoint task lists, integrate tasks with Outlook, and convert lists to projects. Plus, she explains how to manage projects in the Project Center, create and deploy enterprise projects, and monitor your projects with reports.
- Why collaborate using SharePoint Online project sites?
- What is Project Online?
- Creating and managing SharePoint task lists
- Syncing task lists with Microsoft Outlook
- Creating a new SharePoint task project site
- Managing SharePoint task lists in the Project Center
- Configuring your time-tracking policies
- Creating an enterprise project
- Planning your project
- Publishing a project
- Updating your progress
- Viewing Project Online reports